SOCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Get access to quality loans and private investment
- Better understand and access the EU Investment Plan, including the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- Assess which option is most suited to your specific needs
- Invest into the social services sector
- Better understand the Social Services sector and their investment needs
- Assess how the EU Investment Plan can support you to invest in the investment plans of social service providers
- Find new solutions to invest in social infrastructure and innovation
- Better understand and access the EU investment Plan, including the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- Assess which option is most suited to your specific needs and investment plans
What is the EU Investment Plan?
What is the European Fund for Strategic Investment (EFSI)?
The EU Investment Plan is an important initiative developed by the European Union and the European Investment Bank to help access to finance (loans) for enterprises, including social service providers.
The EU Investment Plan’s main operational arm is the European Fund for Strategic Investment (EFSI).
EFSI facilitates access to and improves loan quality by using EU money as a guarantee for private investors. To date EFSI has helped 100,000s of SMEs and Infrastructure projects get access to more loans (in number) and to more decent loans (in terms and conditions), for example at a better rate than without any intervention by EFSI.
Why is the EU Investment Plan relevant for the social sector?
The EU Investment Plan is a useful tool for social service providers, investors and public authorities seeking better conditions for private sector investment. The EU Investment Plan could help social investment projects aiming to: